Thursday, June 7, 2007

I Think My Muse Is Gone!

when i first started this blog i was pumping out an average of 3 posts a day. recently, as you might have noticed, i have been posting maybe once a day. this is due to a few factors. one, i don't sit in front of a computer all day anymore. that, taken by itself, is a good thing, but for the blog, its a bad thing. see, when i was sitting in front of a computer all day, at a job i hated, the blog was my outlet to escape the crushing boredom that was my day-to-day existence. but now that i am not there, my muse is gone. i don't sit in front of a computer all day anymore. the oppressive forces that were pressing on my life have been removed. and because of this, my blog output has been greatly reduced.

i'll find something else to inspire me to write soon, i hope.

No comments: